axis-java-user mailing list archives

From raj.x.arunmu...@jpmchase.com
Subject using ANT task wsdl2java for AddressBook.wsdl
Date Mon, 15 Aug 2005 12:52:39 GMT
Hello,
    when I run wsdl2java  in the command prompt (java
org.apache.axis.wsdl.WSDL2Java  AddressBook.wsdl )  it creates a new folder called AddressFetcher2
 with .java  files along with wsdd files ..

Now I am trying to build the same using the following ANT task  from WSAD

<wsdl2java url="${axis.home}/AxisWar/JavaSource/samples/addr/AddressBook.wsdl"
               output="${build.dir}/work"
               deployscope="session"
               serverSide="yes"
               skeletonDeploy="yes"
               noimports="no"
               verbose="no"
               typeMappingVersion="1.1"
               testcase="no">
        <mapping namespace="urn:AddressFetcher2" package="samples.addr"/>
    </wsdl2java>

Now I get all  .java  files along with wsdd files ..  inside samples.addr  package and I don't
see any AddressFetcher2.

Please let me know why AddressFetcher2  is not created?  Your help is highly appreciated

Raj