axis-java-user mailing list archives

From <anna.veirau...@sungard.com>
Subject Axis 1.3 and wsdl2Java
Date Mon, 01 Aug 2005 16:33:07 GMT
Heya,

	For Axis 1.3, is there a fix for the extra ">" that wsdl2java inserts into the generated
source/deployment files?  It keeps occuring on all the test WSDL's I've written.  I couldn't
find the issue in the JIRA, but then maybe my searching skills aren't up to snuff...

			Thanks,
				Anna

Anna Veirauchs *Software Engineer * SunGard * Wealth Management Services * 2399 Gateway Oaks
Drive, Suite 200, Sacramento, CA 95833
Tel 916-288-6431 * Toll Free 888-526-6300 * Fax 916-288-6500 * <http://www.sungard.com/products_and_services/swms/managed_account_solutions/default.htm>

CONFIDENTIALITY: This email (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary
and privileged information, and unauthorized disclosure or use is prohibited. If you received
this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this email from your system. Thank
you.