axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Juan Cervera" <Juan.Cerv...@nomadsoft.com>
Subject RE: Problems undeploying a service and with SOAPMonitor
Date Thu, 11 Aug 2005 08:41:49 GMT
Hi Thad,

My undeply.wsdd (which is the one generated automatically by WSDL2Java)
is as follows:

<!-- Use this file to undeploy some handlers/chains and services    -->
<!-- Two ways to do this:                                           -->
<!--   java org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient undeploy.wsdd        -->
<!--      after the axis server is running                          -->
<!-- or                                                             -->
<!--   java org.apache.axis.utils.Admin client|server undeploy.wsdd -->
<!--      from the same directory that the Axis engine runs         -->

<undeployment
    xmlns="http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/">

  <!-- Services from DummyBalanceEnquiryService WSDL service -->

  <service name="DummyBalanceEnquiry"/>
</undeployment>

In case it is of any use, the deploy.wsdd is as follows:

<!-- Use this file to deploy some handlers/chains and services      -->
<!-- Two ways to do this:                                           -->
<!--   java org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient deploy.wsdd          -->
<!--      after the axis server is running                          -->
<!-- or                                                             -->
<!--   java org.apache.axis.utils.Admin client|server deploy.wsdd   -->
<!--      from the same directory that the Axis engine runs         -->

<deployment
    xmlns="http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/"

  <!-- Services from DummyBalanceEnquiryService WSDL service -->

  <service name="DummyBalanceEnquiry" provider="java:RPC" style="rpc"
use="encoded">
      <parameter name="wsdlTargetNamespace" value="urn:BalEnq"/>
      <parameter name="wsdlServiceElement"
value="DummyBalanceEnquiryService"/>
      <parameter name="schemaUnqualified"
value="http://valueobj.prepaid.webservices.cortex.com"/>
      <parameter name="wsdlServicePort" value="DummyBalanceEnquiry"/>
      <parameter name="className"
value="com.cortex.webservices.prepaid.interfaces.DummyBalanceEnquirySoap
BindingSkeleton"/>
      <parameter name="wsdlPortType" value="DummyBalanceEnquiry"/>
      <parameter name="typeMappingVersion" value="1.2"/>
      <parameter name="scope" value="Request"/>

      <typeMapping
        xmlns:ns="http://valueobj.prepaid.webservices.cortex.com"
        qname="ns:BalanceEnquiryRspsInfo"

type="java:com.cortex.webservices.prepaid.valueobj.BalanceEnquiryRspsInf
o"

      />
      <typeMapping
        xmlns:ns="http://valueobj.prepaid.webservices.cortex.com"
        qname="ns:BalanceEnquiryRqstInfo"

type="java:com.cortex.webservices.prepaid.valueobj.BalanceEnquiryRqstInf
o"

      />
  </service>
</deployment>

In fact, if I try to run the undeploy before I actually deploy the
service, rather than complaining because the service is not yet
deployed, it just simply says Ok and when the service is actually
deployed it complains, quite funny.

Thanks