axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Jarmo Doc" <jar...@hotmail.com>
Subject 1.2.1 autogen WSDL seems to be wrong
Date Wed, 24 Aug 2005 14:29:25 GMT
I've written a simple web service (JWS) that includes a method that returns
a complex type (well hardly "complex", just a couple of strings and
booleans). The auto-generated WSDL (using Axis 1_2_1 final) for this web
service makes no sense to me. For example, I have two booleans in my complex
type, something like this:

class Person
{
public boolean istall;
public boolean isrich;
};

Yet the WSDL indicates:

<element name="istall" type="xsd:anyType" />
<element name="isrich" type="tns3:boolean" />

Note the two different WSDL types for identical (boolean) Java types. Is
this likely to be a bug in Axis 1_2_1 final?  Should I be using a different
version (which?)

Thanks.