axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Jarmo Doc" <jar...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Sample calculator cannot deserialize int
Date Wed, 24 Aug 2005 20:14:27 GMT
I notice the following logged by Tomcat:

- ConfigurationException:
org.apache.axis.deployment.wsdd.WSDDException:
javax.xml.rpc.JAXRPCException: Null qualified name specified.
javax.xml.rpc.JAXRPCException: Null qualified name specified.
	at
org.apache.axis.encoding.TypeMappingImpl.internalRegister(TypeMappingImpl.java:238)
	at
org.apache.axis.encoding.TypeMappingImpl.register(TypeMappingImpl.java:220)
	at
org.apache.axis.encoding.TypeMappingDelegate.register(TypeMappingDelegate.java:73)

I have no idea if it's related to my calculator test or what it indicates
(perhaps invalid WSDD file, but what exactly?)