axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "J H" <doctaj...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Change the Port that Axis Service runs as
Date Thu, 04 Aug 2005 17:40:49 GMT
They are both setup to use different URI's, but I think what is going on is
that the first webapp is listening through port 8080 for slide messages and
the second, axis, webapp/service is listening for soap requests.

When the slide webapp receives a request it starts up a axis call to the
axis server which is also running on port 8080 and the whole tomcat
container becomes unstable.

I REALLY appreciate your help!  I'm scouring the web looking for someone who
has done something similar.  It seems like changing the port for axis would
be something people would commonly do, is that assumption incorrect?

Thanks,
Jeff