axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "J H" <doctaj...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: could not find class javax.activation.DataHandler from file activation.jar ?
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2005 22:07:14 GMT
I'm still learning all of this, but I used to get the message below, I fixed
it by adding activation.jar to the classpath for the server or web
application.  (One machine I put it in the server\lib, one machine I put it
in web-inf\lib).

"- Unable to find required classes (javax.activation.DataHandler and
javax.mail.internet.MimeMultipart). Attachment support is disabled."

Jeff