axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "J H" <doctaj...@hotmail.com>
Subject Change the Port that Axis Service runs as
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2005 21:51:44 GMT
Hi Everyone.  This is my first time e-mailing this list, because the
documentation out there for this project has been fantastic!  (Thanks to the
Axis and Eclipse participants).

I have built a self-contained web application (service) that implements the
Axis libraries.  I have another webapplication that I would like to be able
to run on the same application server that talks to this custom axis service
to send messages back and forth to my client.  It seems that the two
applications are fighting over the default port 8080.  I have confirmed this
by installing the 2 webservices on different machines, and the solution
works great.  I know it must be a simple solution, but I can't find out
anywhere how to change the port that Axis runs as.

Thanks!
Jeff