axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Plorks mail" <plork...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: how to monior remote web service endpoints
Date Fri, 12 Aug 2005 11:09:39 GMT

OK i've managed to set this up and getting soemthing back an error that says

Reason: You're speaking plain HTTP to an SSL-enabled server port.<br />
Instead use the HTTPS scheme to access this URL, please.<br />

Is there anyway around this?  I'm calling a remote webservice that uses
https from my local pc that's http

Thanks for any help