axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Mick Knutson" <mickknut...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: AW: Axis on IBM websphere5.0
Date Wed, 17 Aug 2005 18:27:58 GMT
mapping between a Service on an Nonstop server (NSK) running Axis, and WAS
5.1.1.3
The wsdl is comming from the NSK and takes special mapping to work with the
ibm wsdl2java.
And our cto will never allow us to void the ibm warrenty

Thank You
Mick Knutson

Sr. Java/J2EE Consultant
BASE logic, inc.
(415) 648-1804 (S.F., CA)
http://www.BASELogic.com

HP Consulting Services (Walnut Creek, CA)