axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Bish, Tim" <Tim.B...@Sensis.com>
Subject Little Help for a Newbie?
Date Thu, 25 Aug 2005 20:27:52 GMT
Howdy

I'm pretty new to all this so I hope this isn't to dumb of a question.  I'm
trying to create a web service for our existing system, and one of our
interfaces uses a class that has a java.awt.polygon in it.  When I run
Java2Wsdl on the files I get this error

05 4:13:47 PM org.apache.axis.wsdl.fromJava.Types isBeanCompatible
he class java.awt.Polygon is defined in a java or javax package and cannot
be converted into an xml
e.  An xml schema anyType will be used to define this class in the wsdl
file.

What is this telling me, why are java or javax packages not convertible to
XML?

Timothy A. Bish
Sensis Corporation
5717 Enterprise Parkway