axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Chris Nappin" <C.Nap...@ABM-UK.COM>
Subject RE: service url
Date Tue, 30 Aug 2005 10:02:33 GMT
> Still, I feel that AXIS should accept any URL that WSDL developer
defines
> as the SOAP address, provided it looks like

> http://host:unix-port/axis/services/<CUSTOM>/PORT-NAME

> Perhaps, this could be a feature request! :-)

J2EE gets in the way here though. Have you tried simply add extra
mappings for the AxisServlet to your web.xml?

CONFIDENTIALITY & PRIVILEGE NOTICE

This e-mail is confidential to its intended recipient. It may also be privileged. Neither
the confidentiality nor any privilege attaching to this e-mail is waived lost or destroyed
by reason that it has been mistakenly transmitted to a person or entity other than its intended
recipient. If you are not the intended recipient please notify us immediately by telephone
or fax at the numbers provided above or e-mail by Reply To Author and return the printed e-mail
to us by post at our expense. We believe, but do not warrant, that this e-mail and any attachments
are virus-free, but you should check. We may monitor traffic data of both business and personal
e-mails. We are not liable for any opinions expressed by the sender where this is a non-business
e-mail. If you do not receive all the message, or if you have difficulty with the transmission,
please telephone us immediately.