axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Chen, Donald" <dc...@nrgn.com>
Subject RE: RES: Error - java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException?
Date Thu, 18 Aug 2005 12:58:29 GMT
I use Tomcat 5 on WinXPPro.  The way I configure/start/stop the Tomcat is via a tiny "Tomcat"
icon on the system tray, I right-click it and there is a small menu pomp up from it.  On the
menu, there are 5 selections: "Configure...", "Start Service", "Stop Service", "Exit" and
"About".  Then I select "Configure...", and it pomp up a "Apache Tomcat Properties" dialog
box(as shown in the attachment).  Inside the dialog box, I reset the JavaClasspath.

That is what I mean by "Tomcat|Properties|JavaClasspath".

Hope that helps,

Donald

-----Original Message-----
From: Fabrício [mailto:fabricio@de9.ime.eb.br]
Sent: Wednesday, August 17, 2005 7:18 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Cc: jagonzal@gmail.com
Subject: RES: RES: Error - java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException?

I'm using tomcat 5 and I didn't understand when you say
Tomcat|Properties|JavaClasspath??? Is it a file? Folder? I putted my
external class in [TOMCAT]\common\lib, but didn't work.

I opened a setclasspath.bat file and I set this line:

set
CLASSPATH=%JAVA_HOME%\lib\tools.jar;%CATALINA_HOME%\common\lib\InputStreamHa
ndler.class;

But didn't work!! :'(

I really don't know where I have to set my classpath!!

Please does anyone have a solution for me???

Thanks to all,

Fabrício