axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Ajay Chitre" <achi...@navis.com>
Subject Marshalling/Unmarshalling APIs...
Date Sat, 13 Aug 2005 00:51:23 GMT
Hello,

I am in the process of creating a "QA Test framework" for my Webservice
which will allow users to enter XML on the screen.  When the user
submits this XML, I would like to convert it into an object that can be
passed to my AXIS Webservice.  Basically, I am looking for APIs that
will convert a 'String' into 'binding classes' created by AXIS.  I would
rather not use products such as XMLBeans or Castor because that will be
overkill.  (Unless that's the only way to do it!).

I am hoping AXIS provides APIs to convert a string into AXIS binding
classes (in other words, marshalling/unmarshalling APIs).

Someone please help!

- Ajay