axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Saqib Rasul" <saqib.ra...@sagadc.de>
Subject Axis to handle already existing WS implementation
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2005 11:21:12 GMT
Hello all,

We have several WS features already implemented into out Web App:
- WSDL generation
- SOAP Request/Response
- Document Literal style WS and WSDLs

Our WS and WSDLs are WS-I compliant.

And are now thinking of moving to AXIS. From axis documentation it seems
that axis is helpful to create Client/Server Java stubs for handling
WSDLs. The problem that we have is out WSDLs are generated dynamically
for an "information Container", so its useless generate Cleint/Sever
java-stubs.

Can someone point out some documentation on how to work with AXIS if the
WSDLs are unknown/dynamic. In other words how can we still hook into the
AXIS system with dynamic WSDLs?

Many thanks in advance,

Regards,

Saqib

SAGA D.C. GmbH			Phone : +49 (0) 6731-9428-0
Berliner Strasse 73     	Fax : +49 (0) 6731-9428-26
D-55232 Alzey
mailto:saqib.rasul@sagadc.de	http://www.sagadc.de