axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Ebert, Chris" <chris.eb...@hp.com>
Subject RE: WSDL2Java and package structure
Date Mon, 29 Aug 2005 19:56:22 GMT

You can remap packages with a mapping file. I had a little trouble with
the format -- the documentation was either confusing or wrong and I
needed to escape some characters in my uri, but
<namespaceuri>=<packagename>
Works for me. There's a property you can set for WSDL2Java (ant task or
command line) to specify a package mapping file.

Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: Thad Humphries [mailto:thad@mindwrap.com]
Sent: Monday, August 29, 2005 12:29
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: WSDL2Java and package structure

Is the package structure created when running WSDL2Java entirely at the
mercy of the value of the targetNamespace attribute in the definitions
tag?  If targetNamespace is (for example)
http://www.mycorp.com/wsdl/MyServices.wsdl,
the package structure for the binding and service  becomes
com.mycorp.www.wsdl.MyServices_wsdl.  Meanwhile, along with

<soap:address location="http://localhost:8080/axis/services/MyProduct"/>

in the <services> part of the WSDL file, I get the file
com/mycorp/services.java

Is there any way to change the class structure generated by WSDL2Java?