axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Michael Oliver" <ol...@alariussystems.com>
Subject RE: wsdl2java map long type names
Date Mon, 29 Aug 2005 21:25:27 GMT
Pardon the snide-ness, but it reminds me of the joke, where the guy goes
into the doctor and complains, "doc, it hurts when I hit my head like this"
and the doctor replies, "don't do that".

Why may I ask do you need such long class names?

Michael Oliver
CTO
Alarius Systems LLC
6800 E. Lake Mead Blvd, #1096
Las Vegas, NV 89156
Phone:(702)643-7425
Fax:(702)974-0341
*Note new email changed from oliverm@matrix-media.com
-----Original Message-----
From: ferrante@gmx.de [mailto:ferrante@gmx.de]
Sent: Monday, August 29, 2005 2:08 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: wsdl2java map long type names

Hi folks!

I want to call an existing webservice which returns a quite complex
type-structure. The wsdl contains very long type names which - when
calling wsdl2java - map to accordingly long java class names which are
not comfortable to handle. One example:

     <s:complexType
name="responseBodyGeschaeftspartnerVertragskontoAbschlagsplanAbschlagsplanPo
sition">

       <s:sequence>
         <s:element minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1"
name="nettoFaelligkeitStr" type="s:string" />
         <s:element minOccurs="1" maxOccurs="1" name="einzelBetrag"
type="s:double" />
         <s:element minOccurs="1" maxOccurs="1" name="offenerBetrag"
type="s:double" />
       </s:sequence>
     </s:complexType>

maps to

public class
ResponseBodyGeschaeftspartnerVertragskontoAbschlagsplanAbschlagsplanPosition

I want to add a mapping which transforms those long names to easier to
handle short names like

public class AbschlagsplanPosition ...

Can anybody tell me how to do this?

Thanx in advance