axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Ferruh Zamangoer" <ferruh.zamang...@gmx.de>
Subject AW: Axis with more than 4GB data transfer.
Date Thu, 25 Aug 2005 07:34:33 GMT
It sounds like P2P :=). You can use for example http://www.jxta.org .

Regards
Ferruh

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Peter [mailto:litongjie@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 25. August 2005 00:30
An: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Betreff: Axis with more than 4GB data transfer.

Hello,
I am new to Axis.I have a questing for the experts.

I am doing a Web Services projects. I am trying to find information
for using Axis to transfer more than 4GB data such like big movie. My
scenario is I want to upload and download big  movies between server
and client using Web Service.

I am not sure if I can solve this using SOAP with attachments .I do
not know if SOAP can solve this kind of problem.

Any ideas and any feedback would be much appreciated
Thank you in advance.