axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Hernan Bay Area Guy <hernan...@yahoo.com>
Subject Signed SOAP messages
Date Thu, 25 Aug 2005 04:52:43 GMT

Hello, I need some help from the AXIS gurus in the
list.

We are developing a small demo application where we
need to authenticate the senders of SOAP requests.

I found the Apache WSS4J project. Is that what people
usually use for signing SOAP messages within a PKI
framework? Any other software recommendations? The
documentation for Apache WSS4J seems to be a little
thin at the present moment.

BTW, I configured Tomcat to use SSL, so we only need
to be able to sign the messages, not encrypt them... I
guess. Is that correct?

Thanks in advance and best regards,

Hernan