axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Thad Humphries <t...@mindwrap.com>
Subject Re: Problems undeploying a service and with SOAPMonitor
Date Wed, 10 Aug 2005 20:59:51 GMT
Juan,

What does your undeploy.wsdd look like?  The ones in the samples directory
that I've looked at are like

  <undeployment name="test" xmlns="http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/">
    <service name="MyService"/>
  </undeployment>

I use this ant script:

  <target name="undeploy">
    <java classname="org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient">
      <arg value="resources/undeploy.wsdd" />
      <classpath>
        <path refid="axis-classpath" />
        <pathelement path="../lib/axis" />
      </classpath>
    </java>
  </target>

Perhaps there are additional parts to <undeployment> but I don't know them.