axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Maarten Coene <maarten_co...@yahoo.com>
Subject ?wsdl should add <service> element dynamically
Date Wed, 10 Aug 2005 08:40:18 GMT
Hi,

I have a WSDL file of a webservice, which is packaged inside an ear file. I cannot include
the URL of the webservice inside the WSDL file because this ear file will be deployed on different
locations.

This means that the WSDL returned by http://myhost.com/services/MyService?wsdl will not contain
the correct URL.

Is it possible to tell Axis to dynamically include the <service> element into the returned
WSDL file? I saw multiple requests for this in this mailinglist archive, but it isn't clear
to me if this feature is already implemented...

regards,
Maarten