axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Thad Humphries <t...@mindwrap.com>
Subject Re: stumped on deserializer problem
Date Mon, 08 Aug 2005 22:49:12 GMT
Bingo!  I've cracked the custom (de)serialization for my classes.  Moreover,
I've managed to figure out custom (de)serialization for a class when it
contains members that also require custom (de)serialization.

The later case was difficult because the exception I was getting in my
real-world problem didn't point to the source of the error.  To solve this, I
created a simplified set of classes and (de)serializer.  This pointed me
straight to the problem.  I intend to write the axis-dev folks and offer a
write-up and my example for the user's manual.