axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Murali Yelamanchili <ymrao_subscr...@yahoo.com>
Subject WSDL2Java and BCEL ?
Date Fri, 05 Aug 2005 04:42:14 GMT
Hi,

Is there a plan to integrate BCEL with Axis WSDL2Java
?
Right now, WSDL2Java generates .java files for the
complex types present in a WSDL -

We are working on a standalone Java application, that
could be deployed in a machine without a JDK install.
The application requirements states that only a JRE is
required.

This Java application uses Axis to invoke Web
Services. If the Web Services uses complex types, then
we would have to generate the corresponding Java stubs
and Beans. But the absence of a compiler on that
machine, means we may to write out bytecode for the
Beans directly.

Bundling JDK tools.jar with our application is a NO at
this time.

Axis WSDL2Java seems to have classes such as JavaBean
Writer, and JavaClassWriter to take care of writing
the Beans.

Is there any plans to add an option, which will allow
a user to generate Bytecode directly instead - atleast
the Beans for the complex Types.

Regards,
Murali

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs