axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "John M. Gabriele" <john_sips_...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: an Axis faq, and a few questions about a simple ws
Date Thu, 04 Aug 2005 14:58:04 GMT
Ok, [rolls up sleeves] perhaps I'll get more help with this
if I edit the official wiki rather than my own wiki. :) I
edited the following pages:

http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/Axis
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/Axis/AxisGeneral
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/Axis/WritingYourClient
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/Axis/InstallWebServices

Also a small '''XXX''' added to
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/Axis/UsingCommandLineTools

Can someone please help me fill-in that WritingYourClient one
better? Specifically, I'm looking for that information asked
about in my original post (also quoted below). I think it would
really make it easier for newcomers to Axis to get started.

Thanks,
---J

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs