axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "John M. Gabriele" <>
Subject Re: can my .jws file have static inner classes in it?
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2005 19:52:31 GMT
I changed it from using a .jws file to using the sample
deploy.wsdd file from samples/userguide/example3, then
deployed it with the AdminClient as described in the
User's Guide, and now can get it to give me its wsdl
using that "?wsdl" appended to the URL.

Still have to test to see how things work with those
inner classes though.