axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "John M. Gabriele" <john_sips_...@yahoo.com>
Subject can my .jws file have static inner classes in it?
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2005 18:36:06 GMT
I'm having trouble getting a .jws file working
as a web service when it contains inner classes.

I can navigate my browser to the .jws file, but
when I try and get its wsdl, I get:

AXIS error

Sorry, something seems to have gone wrong... here are the details:

Exception - java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: MyWebService$MyInnerClass

Can I use static inner classes inside my .jws files
and have it work?

I've tried moving my .class files around in
axis/WEB-INF/jwsClasses (into subfolders matching
my package declaration in the .jws file), and it
axis/WEB-INF/classes but it hasn't helped.

Thanks,
---John