axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "John M. Gabriele" <john_sips_...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: an Axis faq, and a few questions about a simple ws
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2005 18:07:25 GMT
A. I don't know if everything I've writing is correct,

B. I'm learning how to use and administer PmWiki, so
this is good practice

C. I tend to be a perfectionist, and don't like the
wiki-police editing my finely honed razor sharp wit. ;)

D. I'm still reading the official Axis wiki, trying to
wrap my head around all this, and seeing where my stuff
might fit in.

Thanks,
---J

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs