axis-java-user mailing list archives

From thilina madu <mausera...@yahoo.com>
Subject how to bind Structure type to Omelement in client side and get used that in server side
Date Mon, 01 Aug 2005 07:20:01 GMT

I am writting web service web service benchmark tool.While doing that I have to face bellow
mention problems.Plese help me.(used Axis2m  release and Java )

1.How to bind Structure  type to Omelement in client
side

2.IF that binded Omelement is pass to java client how
it  get used that.and also deserialisation.

IF you have any idea please be kind enough send me.Any
idea is highly appreciated.
It is better you can give me simple explanation with
some code .

thanks
madushan