axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Peter Koch" <Peter.K...@ivyteam.ch>
Subject AW: Wsdl2Java and no Internet-Connection (with 1.1 ok, with 1.2.1 exception): An error occurred trying to resolve schema referenced at...
Date Fri, 26 Aug 2005 08:20:01 GMT
answer from John Kaputin, seems to be something axis should handle...

Peter,
I assume your wsdl <types> element contains a something like a schema
import with schemaLocation="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/".
WSDL4J version 1.5 introduced support for navigating the tree of nested
schemas, which involves resolving any schema URLs. If a schema url cannot
be resolved an exception is raised.  I believe Axis 1.1 used the earlier
version, WSDL4J 1.4, which did not have this support.

You should post this problem on the Axis mailing list to see if/how this
situation is handled by Axis 1.2.1 (see http://ws.apache.org/axis/mail.html
).

A possible approach might be to add something to the WSDL4J API to allow an
application such as Axis to configure WSDL4J to ignore specified URLs when
resolving schemas (e.g. to ignore the standard schema URLs like
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding). A maintenance release of the
WSDL4J API (defined by JSR110) is under consideration, so now would be the
right time to consider new function that changes the WSDL4J API.

regards,
John Kaputin
IBM.

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
1.2.1 exception): An error occurred trying to resolve schema referenced
at...

thanks dims, I'll ask the WSDL4J-guys.

br,
peter