axis-java-user mailing list archives

From pietila.meg...@comcast.net
Subject RE: "Invalid element" error - Lower-case property name
Date Fri, 05 Aug 2005 18:58:03 GMT
All right, I've discovered that those classes I originally generated using WSDL2Java--with
the missing meta-data--looked so odd because when I installed WebSphere Application Developer,
it had WSDL2Java on the classpath.  And it was earlier in the classpath than my Axis 1.2.1
jar.  So I've been trying to get this stuff to work with code generated from something at
least 2 years old...  (no wonder there were IBM messages in the Javadoc!  I thought the Axis
team just hadn't cleaned the code up after IBM donated it...)

So... for anyone else who has WSAD installed on their machine... now you know to be careful!
 If you're trying to generate code from WSDL with JMS endpoints, also be aware that you'll
need to set the appropriate system property for the "jms" URL (i.e. -Djava.protocol.handler.pkgs="org.apache.axis.transport")

I need to make some changes and then I can try running some different tests, hopefully this
will clear up many of my errors.  I noticed that quite a few of the Call properties are being
set differently than in the "how to do JMS" pdf...

Meghan Pietila
Granite Consulting