axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Anna Krajewska" <a.krajew...@wasko.pl>
Subject Problem with "scope" parameter
Date Tue, 30 Aug 2005 06:07:22 GMT
Hi

I have the fallowing problem. I'm trying to create a web-service, I want the
web service class to be created for every new session - but in one session I
want it to be the same no matter how many calls there will be. I know that
parameter named "scope" from deploy.wsdd file make it possible. I tried
that, set this to "session" and everthing worked fine. The problem occured
when I tried to deploy my web service with org.apache.axis.utils.Admin class
and put my service not in the 'axis' directory but in the main
webapplication directory of the tomcat server - in directory named
"webapps". I want my web services to be in webapps because then it is easier
to control them - when I put them into "axis" directory I can only undeploy
all of them at once trough the tomcat manager page.

Does anybody know is it possible to make this kind of web service?

Regards

ania