axis-java-user mailing list archives

From <j...@cogentlogic.com>
Subject Re: client proxy domain, username, password configuration of service provider
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2005 20:25:46 GMT
AxisProperties.setProperty("http.proxyHost", "127.0.0.1");
AxisProperties.setProperty("http.proxyPort", "1234");
AxisProperties.setProperty("socks.proxyHost", "127.0.0.1");
AxisProperties.setProperty("socks.proxyPort", "1234");

Jeff

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kumar" <babloosony@gmail.com>
To: <axis-user@ws.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, August 02, 2005 7:03 AM
Subject: client proxy domain, username, password configuration of service
provider

Hi All,

I am trying to consume a web service which is on https. When I type
the endpoint address of the service  in my IE browser I am getting a
login dialog where in I enter the username in the format <domain
name>\<user name>  and password. These details are given by the
service provider and dont know what kind of  authentication is this
(guess it is proxy authentication of the service provider. right ?) .
However I am basically behind a firewall  and setting system properies
http.proxyHost, http.proxyPort in my client java program whcih uses
axis stubs to connect to the service. However at runtime I am  getting
fault "(401)Unauthorized" from the service. Now how do I configure the
proxy username and proxy password of  the service provider in my
client program. Please suggest ?

Thanks & Regards,
Kr.