axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Venkat Reddy <vred...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to configure and deploy JAX-RPC handler in Axis?
Date Tue, 12 Jul 2005 12:01:49 GMT
You need to specify the handler in deploy.wsdd, something like the following
       <requestFlow>
       <handler type="java:org.apache.axis.handlers.JAXRPCHandler">
        <parameter name="scope" value="session"/>
        <parameter name="className" value="samples.jaxrpc.hello.ClientHandler"/>
       </handler>
      </requestFlow>
      <responseFlow>
       <handler type="java:org.apache.axis.handlers.JAXRPCHandler">
        <parameter name="scope" value="session"/>
        <parameter name="className" value="samples.jaxrpc.hello.ClientHandler"/>
       </handler>
      </responseFlow>

You can refer to the samples/jaxrpc

--venkat