axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Kumar <babloos...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Document root element is missing
Date Tue, 19 Jul 2005 05:50:08 GMT
Hi All,

When I deployed to the remote .net service on my local environment and
try to consume it with a axis client I am see the xml declaration for
the request soap message in axis tcpmonitor. However if I try to
monitor the the same request soap message using a handler then the xml
declaration is getting stripped of.

Since I am unable to monitor the actual remote .net web serivce using
axis tcpmon, I have used a handler to log the request soap message (to
the .net service) which shows the soap message stripping down xml
declaration.

So in conclusion I presume that the request soap message has xml declaration.

Any more thoughts Anne ?

Thanks & Regards,
Kumar.