axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Thilina Gunarathne <cset...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WSDL with attachments
Date Tue, 26 Jul 2005 06:01:01 GMT
Nope... MIME is not SwA...
MIME is just a packaging format.. It has accepted as a packaging format. It
relies on unique boundary strings to identify the parts.
DIME is an another packaging format introduced by MSFT. They used it with
Ws-Attachments.. DIME relies on content-length to identify parts..

SwA,WS-A, MTOM are the standards.
Axis2 now supports MTOM & SwA and uses MIME as the packaging format...

~Thilina

--
"May the SourcE be with u"
http://www.bloglines.com/blog/thilina