axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Dong Liu <edong...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [axis 2]Questions on the development process using Axis 2.0
Date Tue, 12 Jul 2005 16:26:07 GMT
Hi, Chathura,

Thank you for your reply to my questions. Now I understand the
purposes of the different parts in the user guide of axis 2.

I like the approach that using the java classes and the service.xml to
deploy web services. But I am still thinking how to develop clients to
consume such services, if no wsdls are present. Is it possible to
develop a client just based on the service.xml?

Cheers,

Don