axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Anne Thomas Manes <atma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WSS4J Password Type
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2005 00:26:57 GMT
Per the OASIS WS-Security 2004 spec, the value of the "Type" field
must be a URI, not a QName. This is one of the changes that occurred
between older versions of WS-Security and the final OASIS standards.
If you want to be spec-compliant, you must use
http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-username-token-profile-1.0#PasswordText".

Anne