axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Anne Thomas Manes <atma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: BizTalk mulitpart Error when communicating with an Axis service
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2005 00:16:18 GMT
Patrick,

I haven't looked at this in detail, but I notice that the
targetNamespace in your WSDL ("http://namespace.accenture.com/")
doesn't match your WSDL targetNamespace in your WSDD
("urn:ProvidentProvisioningTNS"). I have no idea if this might be
causing your error in BizTalk, but who knows. (I don't know anything
about BizTalk.) The error message doesn't make sense to me -- your
WSDL doesn't say anything about attachments.

Anne