axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Anne Thomas Manes <atma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Generation of properly completed WSDL2Java Skeletons????
Date Tue, 19 Jul 2005 13:53:36 GMT
Abdullah,

If any of your existing classes expose collection types, you'll
experience interoperability issues if you try to expose them directly.
In general, it's risky to try to directly expose Java classes as web
services. Web services should expose only simply types, structures of
simple types, and arrays of simple types/structures.

Anne