axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Anne Thomas Manes <atma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Deserialisation..
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2005 16:20:23 GMT
John,

You do have one element with no defined type:

<xs:element name="GetConnectorLoginStatus"/>

If you don't define a type, then it defaults to type="xs:anyType". If
your goal is to define an empty request, then you want to define it
this way:

<xs:element name="GetConnectorLoginStatus">
   <xs:complexType>
      <xs:sequence/>
   </xs:complexType>
</xs:element>

Now, regarding your attempt at invoking the service, your message
doesn't match the WSDL. Per the WSDL, the request message should be:

<soapenv:Envelope
 <soapenv:Body>
 <ns1:LogonToConnector
xmlns:ns1="http://www.caps-solutions.co.uk/webservices/connectors/common/messagetypes">
  <ns1:UniformLoginRequest
xmlns:ns1="http://www.caps-solutions.co.uk/schema/uniform/72b/common/connectortypes">
  <ns1:UniformLoginCredentials>
   <ns1:DatabaseID>dbVal</ns1:DatabaseID>
   <ns1:UniformUserName>userVal</ns1:UniformUserName>
   <ns1:UniformPassword>passVal</ns1:UniformPassword>
  </ns1:UniformLoginCredentials>
  </ns1:UniformLoginRequest>
 </ns1:LogonToConnector>
 </soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

If you prefer to not include the <ns1:UniformLoginRequest> wrapper
element (and have it map to the message you're currently generating),
then you should change the <LogontoConnector> element definition to:

<xs:element name="LogonToConnector">
       <xs:complexType>
             <xs:sequence>
                  <xs:element ref="conn:UniformLoginCredentials" />
             </xs:sequence>
        </xs:complexType>
</xs:element>

Regards,