axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Reinhard Weiss (baumgart)" <we...@dbai.tuwien.ac.at>
Subject Different MIME boundary strings in same SOAP Message
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2005 14:35:38 GMT

Hi,

I recently worked on SOAP Messages with attachments created with the SAAJ
Api/Axis-1.2rc2. For some reasons the initially defined MIME-boundary
string is altered in the different MIME-parts. And (as a consequence?)
sending attachments to a local web service fails with a RuntimeException
("The server encountered an internal error" - HTTP 500). Sending the same
request without attachments would work fine.

First I thought some packages might be missing (e.g. mail, activation),
but HappyAxis can locate all the required and optional packages.

I am using axis-1.2rc2 (same promblem using axis-1.2.1-final) and
Tomcat-4.1.

I attached an example request with wrong(?) MIME-boundaries.

Anyone knows a hint why that request might fail, or how to fix the
boundaries?

Cheerz, r.