axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Anamitra.Bhattachar...@mro.com
Subject Re: Dynamic stubs
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2005 13:53:05 GMT
you might want to look at the Call api - which works without generating
stubs. Whenever you are into stubs you loose the "dynamism".
Anamitra

             Roland Carlsson
             <roland@alfa-movi
             ng.se>                                                     To
                                       axis-user@ws.apache.org
             07/20/2005 04:08                                           cc
             AM
                                                                   Subject
                                       Dynamic stubs
             Please respond to
             axis-user@ws.apac
                  he.org

Hi!
Is it possible with Axis to create stubs "on-the-fly"?

My motivation is that I have a (legacy) system that generate statistics
that I can access through web-services. The number of web-services and
their arguments changes quite often so it is quite inconvinient to have
to rebuild the stubs and then rebuild my web-application and then deploy
that.

Perhaps there is another way to solve this problem with a constanly
changing set of webservices that need to be correctly reflected into an
application? If so I'm very interested in learning about that.

Thank you very much
Roland Carlsson