axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Denis Schlesinger" <schlesin...@ecs-gmbh.de>
Subject XML schema import declaration within a Axis2 web service WSDL
Date Mon, 11 Jul 2005 12:33:45 GMT
Hi again,

This time I wonder how to import my XML schema definition to the WSDL of
my web service in AXIS2. I tried it by putting the XSD-file to the
META-INF directory in my axis archive where the 'service.xml' resides as
well. I tried "./CustomerData.xsd" and "CustomerData.xsd" as values for
the "schemaLocation"-attribute of the "<import>"-element in the wsdl
file.

Is there a possibility to import the schema file with a relative or
absolute link (like http://
<http://%3chost%3e:%3cport%3e/axis2/%3cservicename%3e/CustomerData.xsd>
<host>:<port>/axis2/services/<servicename>/CustomerData.xsd)?

Thanks in advance!

Denis