axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Feng Xie \(fxie\)" <f...@cisco.com>
Subject RE: Urgent : exception during deployment ( Axis 1_2RC3)
Date Sun, 24 Jul 2005 03:21:43 GMT
I believe this problem has something to do with Axis's classloading .

I just found even if I put the axis into standalone Tomcat server, I
mean the directory would be like
$CATALINA_HOME/webapps/axis/WEB-INF/myapp.jar ,  the axis log says "
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
com.mycom.myapp.provision.types.MyAppDataExceptionType" . However, I am
sure there is such class in myapp.jar.

Am I missing anything about axis classloading ?

Thanks,
Feng

-----Original Message-----
From: Feng Xie (fxie)
Sent: Saturday, July 23, 2005 7:03 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Urgent : exception during deployment ( Axis 1_2RC3)

I am looking for help on a problem with deploying wsdd.

Here is the command and exception I got :
bash-2.05b$ java org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient deploy.wsdd

Processing file deploy.wsdd
Exception: AxisFault
 faultCode:
 faultSubcode:
 faultString: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
 faultActor:
 faultNode:
 faultDetail:
        {http://xml.apache.org/axis/}hostname:tracy.mycompany.com

The axis is happy before I tried this deployment command( found all core
libs).

I tried the same command against another stand-alone Tomcat server,
which host the Axis engine, it went smoothly without any problme. So I
suspect something missing with the Tomcat server running on
tracy.mycompany.com.

Thanks in advance,
Feng