axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Feng Xie \(fxie\)" <f...@cisco.com>
Subject Urgent : exception during deployment ( Axis 1_2RC3)
Date Sat, 23 Jul 2005 23:03:01 GMT

I am looking for help on a problem with deploying wsdd.

Here is the command and exception I got :
bash-2.05b$ java org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient deploy.wsdd

Processing file deploy.wsdd
Exception: AxisFault
 faultCode:
 faultSubcode:
 faultString: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
 faultActor:
 faultNode:
 faultDetail:
        {http://xml.apache.org/axis/}hostname:tracy.mycompany.com

The axis is happy before I tried this deployment command( found all core
libs).

I tried the same command against another stand-alone Tomcat server,
which host the Axis engine, it went smoothly without any problme. So I
suspect something missing with the Tomcat server running on
tracy.mycompany.com.

Thanks in advance,
Feng