axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Dorner, Thomas" <Thomas.Dor...@t-systems.com>
Subject AW: Concerning sessions
Date Mon, 18 Jul 2005 07:58:19 GMT
Hi Tom,

There is another solution - we use over several Web-Service but it is a
little of work!

I will put an email in this list, the next days with an explanation how it
works.
Need to get a clearance from my boss - to place the code.

Tomi

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Tom Ziemer [mailto:t.ziemer@dkfz-heidelberg.de]
Gesendet: Montag, 18. Juli 2005 09:21
An: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Concerning sessions

Hi Tim,

thanks for the input! Unfortunately I have to use multiple services and
already I ran into the problem that setMaintainSession(true) does not really
work for that scenario. I'll be looking into SOAP based sessions now, but I
am rather sure I'll end up using your solution. Thanks a lot.

Regards,
Tom

Tim Dionne wrote:
> Hi Tom --
>
> If all of your calls will be in the same service, you can choose to
> have MessageContext maintain the session using
Stub.setMaintainSession(true).
> If the calls will be in different services, you will have some troubles.
> The only solution (that I've found) is to use something like this:
>
> ( (Stub) serviceB)._setProperty(HTTPConstants.HEADER_COOKIE,
>            ( (Stub)
> serviceA)._getCall().getMessageContext().getProperty("Cookie"));
>
> This is what I'm currently doing to maintain the session across calls
> in different services.

by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.