axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Dorner, Thomas" <Thomas.Dor...@t-systems.com>
Subject AW: SOAPMessage changes to content in rpc handler
Date Fri, 15 Jul 2005 06:57:52 GMT
Hi,

First of all, I also try to encrypt and sign a SOAP-Message - with no
succes.
Second I use a handlerchain with 3 handlers with no problem - so there is no
problem when you add a SOAP-Header to the SOAP Message like this:

SOAPEnvelope env = msg.getSOAPEnvelope();
SOAPHeaderElement header = new
SOAPHeaderElement("http://xml.apache.org/axis/session", "sessionID", id);
env.addHeader(header);

But I think when you will replace the whole Message you should do a c14
Canonicalization!?
This reorganize the SOAP-Message or something like that

There is also an Parameter or Property when you use the WSDoAllHandler in
.wsdd to say ist the last handler in a chain - so there will be a last todo
for the last handler (maybe the canonicalization I think)

This should be documented in the AXIS-Handler-Doc or so!?

Can you pls show me your handler doing signature?
You can also look at the code of WSDoAllHandler to see how It can work, but
thats a lot of code! :(

Tomi

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----