axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Jim Solderitsch <jsolderit...@mac.com>
Subject [Axis2] Enabling REST client support disables "Dual" clients?
Date Wed, 27 Jul 2005 19:02:14 GMT
I would like confirmation that what I am seeing is known behavior.

I was running through the Axis2 User Guide and decided to explore the
various client mechanisms.

I saw that the build.xml file in the samples directory did not
support testing the REST client.

So I added a target for this client, changed the build dependencies
so that a default invocation of ant runs all of the targets, enabled
REST support in the axis2.xml config file and stopped and started my
servlet container: tomcat 5.0.25.

When I then run ant, the testEchoBlockingDual target hangs.

When I disable REST support, this target completes as expected.

The REST client test does complete as expected when REST is enabled
in axis2.xml.

Is support for addressing -- needed by the Dual client -- in conflict
with REST support? Is this a current limitation or will it be
corrected in a future milestone or final release?

Jim