axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Mick Knutson" <mickknut...@hotmail.com>
Subject UltaUrgent axis 1.1 help with TypeDesc moving from 1.2 back to 1.1
Date Fri, 15 Jul 2005 22:22:46 GMT
I have a 5:pm delivery, and the client has pulled a major idiot more to
mandate we have to use axis 1.1 instead of 1.2.
We are trying to deploy to was 5.1 and it mandates 1.1 axis,
But I am using wsdl4jave 1.2 in maven, and it is generating:
new org.apache.axis.description.TypeDesc(ConsumerType.class, true)

when it needs to be this according top my debugger:
new org.apache.axis.description.TypeDesc(ConsumerType.class)

Can anyone help me to figure this out by 5pm PDT?

Thank You
Mick Knutson

Sr. Java/J2EE Consultant
BASE logic, inc.
(415) 648-1804 (S.F., CA)
http://www.BASELogic.com

HP Consulting Services (Walnut Creek, CA)