axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Patrick Quinn" <Patrick.Qu...@evolving.com>
Subject RE: Error seen on BizTalk client request to my web service
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2005 13:19:39 GMT
Anne

WSDD file is as follows:

<deployment
    xmlns="http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/"

  <!-- Services from
ProvidentConnector_ProvidentReceiver_ProvidentWSPort WSDL service -->

  <service
name="ProvidentConnector_ProvidentReceiver_ProvidentWSPortSoap"
provider="java:RPC" style="wrapped" use="literal">
      <parameter name="wsdlTargetNamespace"
value="http://namespace.accenture.com/"/>
      <parameter name="wsdlServiceElement"
value="ProvidentConnector_ProvidentReceiver_ProvidentWSPort"/>
      <parameter name="schemaQualified"
value="http://ProvidentConnector.ProvidentResponseToOrch,http:/
/namespace.accenture.com/"/>
      <parameter name="wsdlServicePort"
value="ProvidentConnector_ProvidentReceiver_ProvidentWSPortSoap"/>
      <parameter name="className"
value="com.accenture.namespace.ProvidentConnector_ProvidentReceiver_Prov
identWSPortSoapSkeleton"/>
      <parameter name="wsdlPortType"
value="ProvidentConnector_ProvidentReceiver_ProvidentWSPortSoap"/>
      <parameter name="typeMappingVersion" value="1.2"/>

      <typeMapping
        xmlns:ns="http://ProvidentConnector.ProvidentResponseToOrch"
        qname="ns:ProvidentResponse"

type="java:ProvidentResponseToOrch.ProvidentConnector.ProvidentResponse"

        encodingStyle=""
      />
  </service>
</deployment>

WSDL file as follows:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<wsdl:definitions
xmlns:s1="http://ProvidentConnector.ProvidentResponseToOrch"
xmlns:http="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/http/"
xmlns:s="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
xmlns:tns="http://namespace.accenture.com/"
xmlns:tm="http://microsoft.com/wsdl/mime/textMatching/"
xmlns:mime="http://schemas.xml
soap.org/wsdl/mime/" targetNamespace="http://namespace.accenture.com/"
xmlns:wsdl="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/">
  <wsdl:types>
    <s:schema elementFormDefault="qualified"
targetNamespace="http://namespace.accenture.com/">
      <s:import
namespace="http://ProvidentConnector.ProvidentResponseToOrch" />
      <s:element name="SOPResponse">
        <s:complexType>
          <s:sequence>
            <s:element minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1"
ref="s1:ProvidentResponse" />
          </s:sequence>
        </s:complexType>
      </s:element>
      <s:element name="SOPResponseResponse">
        <s:complexType>
          <s:sequence>
            <s:element minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1" name="part"
type="s:string" />
          </s:sequence>
        </s:complexType>
      </s:element>
    </s:schema>
    <s:schema elementFormDefault="qualified"
targetNamespace="http://ProvidentConnector.ProvidentRespon
seToOrch">
      <s:element name="ProvidentResponse" type="s1:ProvidentResponse" />
      <s:complexType name="ProvidentResponse">
        <s:sequence>
          <s:element minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1" form="unqualified"
name="REQUESTID" type="s:string" />
          <s:element minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1" form="unqualified"
name="SO_RESULT_CODE" type="s:string" />
          <s:element minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1" form="unqualified"
name="SO_PROV_DATE" type="s:string" />
          <s:element minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1" form="unqualified"
name="SO_ERR_DESC" type="s:string" />
          <s:element minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1" form="unqualified"
name="XML_SORESULT" type="s:string" />
        </s:sequence>
      </s:complexType>
    </s:schema>
  </wsdl:types>
  <wsdl:message name="SOPResponseSoapIn">
    <wsdl:part name="parameters" element="tns:SOPResponse" />
  </wsdl:message>
  <wsdl:message name="SOPResponseSoapOut">
    <wsdl:part name="parameters" element="tns:SOPResponseResponse" />
  </wsdl:message>
  <wsdl:portType
name="ProvidentConnector_ProvidentReceiver_ProvidentWSPortSoap">
    <wsdl:operation name="SOPResponse">
      <wsdl:input message="tns:SOPResponseSoapIn" />
      <wsdl:output message="tns:SOPResponseSoapOut" />
    </wsdl:operation>
  </wsdl:portType>
<wsdl:binding
name="ProvidentConnector_ProvidentReceiver_ProvidentWSPortSoap"
type="tns:ProvidentConnector_ProvidentReceiver_ProvidentWSPortSoap">
    <soap:binding transport="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http"
style="document" />
    <wsdl:operation name="SOPResponse">
      <soap:operation
soapAction="http://namespace.accenture.com/ProvidentConnector_ProvidentR
eceiver_ProvidentWSPort/SOPResponse" style="document" />
      <wsdl:input>
        <soap:body use="literal" />
      </wsdl:input>
      <wsdl:output>
        <soap:body use="literal" />
      </wsdl:output>
    </wsdl:operation>
  </wsdl:binding>
  <wsdl:service
name="ProvidentConnector_ProvidentReceiver_ProvidentWSPort">
    <documentation xmlns="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/">BizTalk
assembly "ProvidentConnector, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral,
PublicKeyToken=ae7c9e263f196bff" published web service.</documentation>
    <wsdl:port
name="ProvidentConnector_ProvidentReceiver_ProvidentWSPortSoap"
binding="tns:ProvidentConnector_ProvidentReceiver_ProvidentWSPortSoap">
      <soap:address
location="http://localhost/ProvidentConnector/ProvidentWSPort.asmx" />
    </wsdl:port>
  </wsdl:service>